Terms and conditions
1. seller - "Lebo medveď" Ul. 29. augusta 20, 811 08 Bratislava shop owner www.beargamers.com (E-shop)
2. Buyer - a natural or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with the Seller
3. goods - products or services in the online store offer www.beargamers.com
4. Order - purchase contract (invoice) on the basis of which the sale of goods is realized
5. our address - Račianska 78, Bratislava
1. An order is based on its confirmation in the process of ordering goods in the online store, or when ordering goods by phone or e-mail. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that he agrees with the terms and conditions of the e-shop www.beargamers.com. Terms and conditions are an integral part of the realized order, ie the purchase contract.
2. Each order can be verified by phone before shipment
3. Order cancellation
1. The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason until the ordered goods are dispatched by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Dispatch information will be sent to the buyer by email or notified by phone. The buyer is obliged to state the order number in the order cancellation notice. In the event of cancellation of the order referred to in point 1 of this article, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the cancellation of the order. In the event that the buyer has paid the seller the purchase price or part thereof until the order is canceled, the seller refunds the already paid purchase price or part thereof within 3 working days of the order cancellation by transfer to the buyer's bank account.
2. The seller reserves the right to cancel an order or a part thereof if the buyer has provided false or misleading personal data on the order, or if the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered or the wholesale price has changed significantly. In such a case, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer in order to agree on further action. If the order is canceled, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the order cancellation. If the Buyer has already paid the Seller the purchase price or part thereof by the time the order is canceled, the Seller shall return the paid price or part thereof within 3 working days of the order cancellation by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
3. If the buyer cancels only a certain part of the ordered goods, he automatically loses all discounts from that order.
4. Discounts on order
1. The seller offers the possibility of discounted discounted purchase:
- the buyer must be a registered e-shop user
- The buyer has requested an individual discount on specific products by phone or e-mail
- Buyer uses Discount Coupon to buy
- each individual discount granted has its financial value and date validity
- discounts may be granted for retail and wholesale purchases
2. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the entire discount automatically expires and the refunded amount is reduced by the total discounted amount.
5. Gift coupon
1. Gift Voucher, hereinafter referred to as "Gift" in our e-shop, the buyer can use to reduce the purchase
2. The value of the Gift is in denominations indicate the amounts if you use gift vouchers
3. The Gift is valid for 6 months from the date of the binding order
4. Anyone not just the buyer can use the gift to buy
5. If the value of the Gift is greater than the ordered goods, the price difference is not refunded to the Buyer
6. An order using the Gift can only be made as a registered e-shop user
7. In the web order process after activating the coupon, you must complete the order, otherwise the gift loses value and cannot be used a second time
8. The gift is sent to the buyer by Packeta, no later than 24 hours after the binding order on working days
9. The gift is sent in a gift package
10. Price of postage and packing is 3,99 €
11. At the moment the Buyer accepts the Gift from the courier company, the Seller is not responsible for any misuse, loss, destruction or illegal theft. At this point, the seller is not obliged to create a replacement Gift for the buyer.
12. If the Buyer presents a document from the Police of the illegal theft of the Gift, the Seller deactivates his stolen Gift Coupon and creates a new Gift Coupon for the Buyer, which he will provide only in electronic form to the Buyer's mail. The Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about the illegal theft of his Gift as soon as possible.
6. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. A buyer who does not buy goods in the course of business activity is legally entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. The following conditions apply for withdrawal within the statutory period:
- the buyer shall notify the seller of the intention to withdraw from the contract as soon as possible by writing to email@example.com or by post to our address, together with the goods, a copy of the invoice, a signature and a bank account number
- the goods will be sent by registered and insured buyer, but not cash on delivery, or will deliver the goods directly to our address
2. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the seller goods which are not used, is in the original sealed original packaging and is not damaged or incomplete, the seller refunds the buyer already paid purchase price for the goods without shipping charge within 15 business days from the delivery of the withdrawal from the purchase contract and delivery of goods to the seller by wire transfer to the buyer's account designated by the buyer.
3. In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers to the Seller the goods that are used, damaged or incomplete, the Seller shall refund to the Buyer the purchase price already paid for the goods reduced in accordance with the provisions of § 457 of the Civil Code on the value of its wear in the amount of 1% of the total price of goods for each day of use of goods and the value of repair and restoration of goods within 14 working days of receipt of withdrawal and delivery of goods to the seller by wire transfer intended by the buyer.
4. If the Buyer fails to comply with the obligation specified in IV.1.) Of these Terms and Conditions, the withdrawal from the contract is not valid and effective and the Seller is not obliged to return the purchase price to the Buyer and at the same time is entitled to reimbursement back to the buyer.
7. Delivery terms
1. Delivery of ordered goods will be realised in the shortest possible time, according to the availability of goods in stock and operating possibilities of the seller.
2. The consignment of goods always contains a tax document (proof of purchase of goods) and instructions for use, possibly a warranty certificate.
8. Shipping and handling charges
1. The buyer chooses the method of payment when ordering goods by ticking the selected option
- Payment method
1. You can pay the goods in person at our address, cash on delivery, pre-invoice transfer + other payment options
2. The customer is obliged to check and take over the shipment only if the outer packaging is not damaged in any way. In the event of damage to the packaging, the goods can be taken over, but reservations must be made in the waybill. Immediately after receiving the shipment inspect the goods and check the completeness of the package, in case of damage to the goods or incompleteness of the shipment, report this fact to our telephone numbers or email address. Claims for mechanical damage to the product, or incomplete shipment after signing the consignment note, which will not be reported immediately, no later than 12 hours will not be taken into account with regard to the transport conditions of the carrier!
3. For purchases over EUR 200, the Seller may require the Buyer to pay a deposit to the Seller's account, up to 50% of the total price of the order and no later than 24 hours after its confirmation.
4. When ordering abroad, the seller calculates the postage individually, according to the weight of the shipment and the country to which it sends the shipment. In case of shipment abroad it is necessary to make the payment in advance, based on the proforma invoice sent by the seller.
9. Warranty, complaints and service
1. The warranty period shall be 24 months from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract, unless otherwise specified for specific cases, and shall run from the date of receipt of the goods and confirmation of the necessary documents relating to the goods by the authorized person.
2. The Buyer is obliged to immediately file a complaint with the Seller as soon as the defect is discovered, otherwise the Buyer shall lose the right to the Seller for free removal of the defect.
3. The buyer has the right to claim from the seller only the goods that show defects caused by the producer, supplier or seller, are covered by the guarantee and were purchased from the seller.
4. During the warranty period, the buyer has the right to free removal of the defect after presenting the goods, including accessories, documentation, instructions, authorized representative of the seller together with proof of payment, possibly with a warranty certificate and a brief description of the defect.
5. The right to guarantee expires if the defect was caused by mechanical damage of the product caused by the buyer, improper handling of the product, failure to notify apparent defects during the takeover of goods, use of goods under conditions not care of the goods, damage to the goods by excessive loading, or use contrary to the terms of the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations, or other breach of warranty conditions. Defects caused by natural disaster and expiry of the warranty period of the goods are also excluded from the warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (or parts thereof) caused by use. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
6. The claimed product must be returned by post (not cash on delivery) to the address of our store, unless the seller specifies otherwise. Store address: Lebo medveď, Račianska 78, Bratislava
- We will take over the claimed product in the store and personally.
7. The Seller or designated person shall issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in an appropriate form chosen by the Seller, eg. in the form of an e-mail or in writing. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together with the proof of complaint handling.
8. The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure (the day of receipt of the claimed goods), in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required no later than 30 days. After determining the method of settling the claim, the seller or the designated person will settle the claim immediately; in justified cases, the claim can be settled later. However, the complaint must not be settled for more than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiry of the period for settling the claim, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract or the right to exchange goods for new goods. Buyer's rights when making a claim:
- In the event of a removable error, the Buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely manner. The seller decides on how to correct the error and is obliged to remove the error without undue delay. The Buyer may require the replacement of the defective item for a defective one instead of eliminating the defect (repair) if the Seller does not incur excessive costs due to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect.
- In the event of an irremovable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the contract (money refund).
- Where a case has at the same time at least three different removable errors, each of which impedes its proper use, the consumer has the right to exchange goods or to return money. It shall also have the same right if the same error as at least twice corrected occurs three times within the warranty period.
- Complaint shall be deemed to be settled - if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the repaired product, replacing the product, returning the purchase price of the product, paying a reasonable discount on the product price, a written request for acceptance or justified rejection.
10. Complaint procedure:
To make a claim, please follow these steps:
1. Send an e-mail to our address firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone contact (or your login name) where we can reach you, product name, invoice number and description of the defect.
2. Within 24 hours (working days) you will be sent information about the next steps together with the address for sending the goods under complaint.
3. Send the goods to the designated address together with a description of the defect, a copy of the invoice or a confirmed warranty card. If the delivery address of the repaired product differs from the address on the invoice, you must provide the current address and telephone contact.
11. Contractual fine
The Seller may impose a contractual penalty on the Buyer of € 50 based on:
1. Unless the buyer accepts his shipment from the shipping company at which cash on delivery was selected.
2. The Seller shall issue an invoice for a breach of the General Terms and Conditions, with a 5-day maturity for 50 €, which shall be sent by registered mail to the Buyer at its stated address from the order.
3. In the event of failure to pay the contractual penalty, the buyer shall forward its claim to a third party who will recover the claim by extrajudicial means.
4. The buyer also agrees with the publication of his personal data as well as the amount of the claim against the seller on the website www.e-dlznici.sk
5. In the event that the claim is settled, the buyer shall ensure that the record of the buyer's claim is removed from the website www.e-dlznici.sk as soon as possible.
6. By sending a cash on delivery order, the buyer agrees to our terms and conditions and a contractual penalty of € 50 if he does not collect the cash on delivery.
12. Final provisions
1. Relationships not regulated by these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Act on State Control of the Internal Market in Matters of Consumer Protection, the Consumer Protection Act 102/2014 Coll., As amended. arising from non-compliance with these conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code or the Civil Code.
2. The Buyer declares that it has read these terms and conditions and fully agrees with them before completing the order.
3. For any information, please contact us at tel. numbers or email.